Question on clutch master cylinder 79-on ZX

Subject: Question on clutch master cylinder 79-on ZX
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:42:28 -0400
Any of you guys own a 79 or later ZX?  I'm trying to find a NABCO clutch
master cylinder with a 3/4" or 7/8" bore for my motor / tranny swap, and I
believe the later ZX's had a larger bore than the 5/8' in both the Z and the
Roadster.

I know a Tilton will bolt right up, but they include a bunch extra remote
resevoir's, etc.that  I don't need, and that makes them a bit pricey.  I
called Victoria British, but they said the ZX clutch master cyl. was 3/8",
and I know that can't be right.

Thanks in advance,
Mark Sedlack
77 280Z, 66 1600