Re: Speaking of Silvia's

To: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Speaking of Silvia's
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 22:47:26 +0200
It was AU$9000.- or US$4600.- for a red car last year
but I'm not buying a third Silvia. Figure some $25K to 30K
to restore one of these if it requires a lot of new bodywork.
Another way of raising funds is to charge $10 for anyone
who want's to take a look at it. It gets a lot of attention.

Thomas

--
 Thomas in Sweden