Re: Watkins Glen info try #2

To: datsunmike@nyc.rr.com, stickerman@home.com,
Subject: Re: Watkins Glen info try #2
From: "Dana Scribner" <dscrib2@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 18:29:40 -0400
It does not matter who won what or the condition of the car the PEOPLE
SPOKE!! If someone does not like it too back have them vote for someone
else. Is that not what happens every 4 years here in the States? My vote no
matter who it os for is my vote. If I want to caste it for someone who has
come the last few years with a car that everyone enjoyed seeing and writting
then so be it. But it is still my vote.