Re: Yikes!! Carparts.com joined J.C.Whitney

To: "Michael Poorboy" <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>,
Subject: Re: Yikes!! Carparts.com joined J.C.Whitney
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 20:08:30 -0400
JCs been around a long time and survived a lot of downturns in the economy.
I don't think any of the dotcoms can say the same. Makes sense to me.

FWIW, as a corporate paralegal I have done several amendments, filed with
several states, to change the name of a lot of dotcoms. Seems no one wants
dotcom in their name any longer.

Mike