Re: Yikes!! Carparts.com joined J.C.Whitney

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Yikes!! Carparts.com joined J.C.Whitney
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 18:57:31 -0700 (PDT)
I remember a number of years ago (20??) when JC
Whitney was in Chapter 11 Bankruptcy for several
years.  They had to write it all over their catalog
and your check was made out to JCW debtor in
possession, as I recall.  One of the very, very few
companies able to rise from the ashes and thrive
later...

Mike Harper

Here's to 'em!!

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/