Re: New top

To: "Steve Harvey" <stevenh@execpc.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New top
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 20:53:10 -0400
Try it, you'll find out!!!!

It's not easy and you're better off leaving the installation to a pro. Trust
me. I know someone who tried it and the top came out terrible. Others on the
list I'm sure will tell you differently but the late tops are harder to
install than the early tops.

I installed a top on my Miata but that was a breeze as everything is punched
or attached and there's not much to do except follow the instructions.

Mike