Re: New top

To: "Steve Harvey" <stevenh@execpc.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New top
From: "James M Koken" <james.m.koken@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 14:19:35 -0700
I've installed 4-5 of them and its not too tough, I start with the back
snaps and work forward. the last thing I do is the top bow because once you
cut the fabric, its  all over .  I've not done one with the real heavy
fabric, could be difficult cutting the holes without the proper tools.
Mike Koken
Colo. Springs CO