Watkins Glen Show

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Watkins Glen Show
From: weisner <"weisner@seidata.com"@seidata.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 03:51:18 -0700
Even if we haven't gotten credit for it, Lisa and I have been part
 of the car show team for the last few years. The voting has always been
 "People's Choice". Ballots have been passed out at registration, and
 counted
 after everyone has left for the wine tour. All of the ballots have been
 counted
 (even the ones with dimpled chads) and usually checked twice. We have
 not always
 agreed with the choices, but the peoples will has prevailed. I didn't
 think my
 Silvia should have been voted on in '99, but the people who voted did.
 Everything is done on a volunteer basis. The ones who bring the
trophies
 get to
 pick the classes. When I get my 1500 going, I will bring it, even if
 there isn't
 a class for it. I just trashed a bearing in my 2000, so I may not even
 have a
 Datsun there this year. But I still plan on being there, and having a
 good time!

         Kurt Weisner
         Seymour, Indiana
         (700 miles from The Glen)