Watkins Glen Show

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Watkins Glen Show
From: "Kurt Weisner" <datsun@freeze.com>
Date: 3 Aug 2001 11:09:35 -0000
 Even if we haven't gotten credit for it, Lisa and I have been part
  of the car show team for the last few years. The voting has always been
  "People's Choice". Ballots have been passed out at registration, and
  counted
  after everyone has left for the wine tour. All of the ballots have been
  counted
(even the ones with dimpled chads) and usually checked twice. We have
  not always
  agreed with the choices, but the peoples will has prevailed. I didn't
  think my
  Silvia should have been voted on in '99, but the people who voted did.
  Everything is done on a volunteer basis. The ones who bring the
 trophies
  get to
  pick the classes. When I get my 1500 going, I will bring it, even if
  there isn't
  a class for it. I just trashed a bearing in my 2000, so I may not even
  have a
  Datsun there this year. But I still plan on being there, and having a
  good time!
           Kurt Weisner
          Seymour, Indiana
          (700 miles from The Glen)