other people's roadsters

To: "Autox" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: other people's roadsters
From: "Earthlink" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 23:18:13 -0700
Went over to help Ryan Bird work on his 67 1600 tonight. His wife discovered
a new color--get out of my way yellow! What a great color. This, of course,
comes from one who picks understated tones  to paint HIS cars...which, by
the way, is still in the paint shop getting de-dinged :(

We got the head back on and bolted in a few other odds and ends before my
tummy clock went off and let me know I was half past dinner. Thanks for
letting me get my hands dirty working on your roadster, Ryan. A little
therapy for a victim of roadster-dependency.

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600
http://www.PictureTrail.com/bauman311

BTW, a few Picturetrail servers went down over the last few days, too. Hope
they get going soon. I got a pic for the registry I want to link!