other people's roadsters II

To: "Autox" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: other people's roadsters II
From: "Earthlink" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 23:31:08 -0700
Since the beast is still in the shop, we took a trip to see Jon Frampton
Saturday. Seems he wanted to get his cars on the registry and needed a place
to put some pics, so I helped him set up a Picturetrail account. We shot a
couple of pics of his cars and when we were through, Jon handed me the keys
to his beautiful 67.5 1600 and told us to take it for a spin. I'm not a
'gottadriveit' kind of guy, but this was too good to pass up. Pam and I
hopped in and we took off, cruising southern California on a sunny Saturday
afternoon in a best in show winning roadster. Just a trip around the block,
really, but what a rush! Thanks again Jon.

It just goes to show that addictions can be dealt with, if the proper
support group in in place :)