Hoist

To: "Post to Datsun Net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hoist
From: "Robb Pynes" <robbpynes@continet.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 23:25:29 -0700
I want to purchase an engine hoist.

My car sits 6": off ground (stock springs)

My buddy's car sits 5-1/2" off ground ( lowered front)

I am looking for the kind that has a "Fork Lift Blade" type tine with small
"roller pin" type casters at the end of each blade.

I've used one like that in the past but don't know what type it was.

The ones that I have found cheap $138.00 are 7-1/2" off ground with wheel
casters on the bottom of a tube.

Don't want to pull engine with car on jacks.

Any ideas where I might find a picker of this type ??

Thanks

Robb Pynes
robbpynes@continet.com