Thanks Paul

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks Paul
From: Ryan Roswell Bird <BirdMan@myrealbox.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 05:50:44 +0000
I would like to thank Paul Bauman for stopping by these last two evenings to
help out with the car.  We got the gas tank on as well as a bit of work in the
engine compartment.  He's also gotten me over my bad case of mechanic-bloc....
I now can get back out there and work on the car.   I'm gonna be needing some
more help in the future, but it sure helps to have someone stop by to keep you
motivated.  (I know, just the thought of driving the thing again should be
motivation enough, but I have a lot going on right now and it is very easy to
get over-whelmed at the thought of spending a few hours working on the
car...especially when you have this deep-down feeling inside that whatever you
do will have to be done again right at some future date.)

Ryan Bird
67 1600
Roadster - Santa Ana, CA
House/Wife/Kids - Tempe, AZ
Work - Los Angeles, CA
School - Glendale, AZ

Did I mention I have a lot going on right now?