Re: Thanks Paul

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Thanks Paul
From: "Deena Petrie" <dpetrie@megsinet.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 07:00:21 -0500
I know how you feel.  I look in my garage and see nothing but parts
everywhere.  The body is on one side of the garage and the frame is on the
other.  I would love to have additional help once in a while.  Especially
since this is the first car that I have ever attempted to restore.  Good
luck to all in the same situation.

Deena
1969 1600
Westmont, IL