WI 2000 for sale

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: WI 2000 for sale
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 06:23:38 -0500
Hello list,

My son told me about a guy who has a 2000 for sale here in Milwaukee.
Called the guy and he told me it's a 1970. Viewed the car last night.
It's really a 1969. Tear drop sidelights.

Considering that the car's been here (stored) in WI for 10 years, it's
in good condition. He bought the car and has tried to fix it but just
doesn't have the roadster bug so he's looking to sell it.

If anyone wants to see pics of the car, let me know and I'll take some
and send them to you. Here's the guys name and phone. Talk to him about
the price. Mark Fleming, 414-327-1438 after 5:00pm CST.

The car has:
New gas tank
Hard top-triangle side windows
New soft top