(no subject)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: Tomet9@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 00:59:37 EDT
Hi List,

  A friend invited me to a classic car show that meets every so often at the
Fudruker's parking lot in Pasadena today. The only requirement is that the
car be a 73 or earlier car. He's got a later model Vette and we both showed
up in our cars along with our wives. Well, I've got to say that allthough
most of the cars were rodders, musle cars, and earlier vintage cars, that the
lady in red got some respectable stares. Mine was the only fairlady there and
I think my friend was just a little taken by the response my car was getting
over his. The show  is normally followed by a cruise down Colorado blvd. thru
Old town Pasadena and then onto the Bobs Big boy drive inn in Burbank. I
didn't do the cruise but had a big smile on my face all the way home. It's
truly a good feeling when people appreciate these cars.

   Tom Prather/another red roadster