Re: window mechanism removal

To: Ray Cole <raycole@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: window mechanism removal
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 22:07:51 -0700 (PDT)
I have done it a couple of times. Don't remember the specific order,
but it is pretty straightfoward and easy. Nothing to be scared of.

Just tackle it and you will learn more about your car.

The only thing I ran into as a problem was the back window runners.

they bolt into the door near the latch. There is another "evil L" on a
roadster, this window channel. The L shaped brackets can crack, leading
to a mysterious door rattle. happened to mine, so I had to repair them.

Just remember to keep left and right side components separate. you'll
be ok.

Roman

=====
roadsterregistry@yahoo.com