Re: OT Eric Frisbee - my reply bounced

To: Eric Frisbee <efris@home.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT Eric Frisbee - my reply bounced
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 19:52:45 -0700 (PDT)
It message to qwest.net failed too so I'll just post it here.

I haven't received the shirts yet from Osh Kosh.  They say they've
shipped and I expect them any day now.  I don't know if I'll have any
leftovers as first I have to give them to my kids, relatives' kids,
etc. but I ordered 15 altogether (three different sizes) so there'll
probably be a few extras.

=====
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/