Turkey Rod Run reminder

To: dafox1@hotmail.com, chianese@sprintmail.com
Subject: Turkey Rod Run reminder
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 09:17:32 -0400
Dave,

Sounds like a great time for me to pitch the Turkey Rod Run again.  To
remind all, this is a HUGE car show that occurs inside the Daytona Speedway
in Daytona Beach Florida.  The show occurs on Thanksgiving weekend, and the
best day to attend (imho) is Saturday.  (Eat copious amounts of Turkey on
Thursday, shop with the Wife on Friday, Drool over cars and buy car parts on
Saturday!)  The reason that I state that is that Saturday is the last full
day, and the best deals in the swap meet area can be had then.  On Sunday,
many vendors start packing up at noon, so it is a bust.

This show has capped show cars at 5000 per day.  If we are going to have a
Roadster contingent show, we probably need to start contacting them now.

Plus, there is a vendor that is usually there that sells the BEST pork chop
sandwich...

Thanks.  Off the soapbox now

Sidney Raper
1964 1500