<OT> Aerial Photos of your house

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: <OT> Aerial Photos of your house
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:59:58 -0700
So, Lou asked me "where is Santa Maria?". I didn't know for sure, so I went
to http://www.mapquest.com/. After getting my bearings straight, I noticed a
tab "Aerial photo" So, I tried it and, bang, an aerial photo of downtown
Santa Maria. "That's cool" I thought. "Hey I wonder if..." I typed in my
adress and there's my house, hanging off the hill! Very neat! I showed the
office my new trick and then the color printer got very buisy as the entire
floor started printing aerial photos of their digs. Your tax dollars at
work!

Try it

Victor Laury
Environmental Inspector
Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
Quality Assurance Department
Environmental Compliance Management
(213) 922-5795
(213) 922-5142 Fax