Re: Oil Testing Results and Consumer Reports

To: Alex Avery <aavery@rica.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Testing Results and Consumer Reports
From: Jeff Gaver <gaver4@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 18:00:50 -0400
Kudos for the anti-regulatory rant!  Rusty car owners unite!

--
Jeff Gaver
Jacksonville, FL

Alex Avery wrote:
<You may think I'm on a political rant here, but these issues are very
important to our car hobby and the next time you California roadsterites
have to deal with yet another regulation or licensing hassle with your
classic, remember who is pushing for all these rules and regulations that
make our hobby less fun than it should be.

Thanks for letting me get that off my mind.
Libertarian-leaning Alex in VA>