Re: New subscriber

To: "Mike Sutter" <mjsutter@cts.com>,
Subject: Re: New subscriber
From: "Edgar Gonzalez" <datsunspl311@home.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 20:52:13 -0700
Hi Mike S.,

Welcome.  We are neighbors.  I live down in Lakeside.  Is the Roadster that
you bought blue and white?  I think I may have seen it advertised on Ebay
awhile back.  My next door neighbor told me of a 2000 for sale parked on
Main and Woodside about a month or so ago.  I went over to drool over it but
it was gone when I got there.  I joined the SoCalROC guys and have had lots
of fun since.  I'll contact you off list.

Edgar Gonzalez
http://www.spl212.com