Re: SU Needle Selection

To: Lee Lehinger <Lehinger@fwi.com>,
Subject: Re: SU Needle Selection
From: Ronnie Day <ronday@home.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 17:52:52 -0500
>Lee Lehinger

> Ronnie - Would you please publish the titles of Des' books & ISBN number &
> ordering info?

Sure, Lee. I ordered mine from one of the last remaining Bookstops (nee
Barnes & Noble discount store) in D/FW, but did the research on Amazon.com.
All titles by Des Hammill

How to Build & Power Tune SU Carburettors (note the double-T)
ISBN 1-901295-14-1

How to Build & Power Tune Weber & Dellorto DCOE & DHLA Carburetors
(no double-T, interesting)   ISBN 1-901295-64-8

How to Build & Power Tune Distributor Type Ignition Systems
ISBN 1-874105-76-6

Yes, between computers, audiovisual and cars, I am book poor. ;>)

I consider the ignition book just as important as the carb book(s). They
both have to be correct for the engine to run properly. The methodologies he
outlines are excellent for developing an organized approach to making sure
both system are doing what they need to be when.

Ron

The ACL Group
Arlington, Texas
(817) 572-0873