Re: <VV> Drag coefficient, frontal area question, and weight

To: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: <VV> Drag coefficient, frontal area question, and weight
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 18:32:54 -0400
There's an easier way to figure drag coefficient w/o all that mumbojumbo
that can only be figured out in a wind tunnel and even those figures are
inaccurate.

Go to 60 then get off the gas put into neutral and see how long it takes to
get to 30. Road & Track answered the Q and posted the calculations but I'll
be damned if I can remember them. Of course that also takes into account all
driveline and tire friction too.

Let's put it this way, these cars are close to a brick when it comes to Cd
or is that Cf.

Mike