Re: 2nd annual All Datsun Mt. Palomar Run

To: Andrew@lafn.org
Subject: Re: 2nd annual All Datsun Mt. Palomar Run
From: L Jordan <ay107@lafn.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 20:55:02 -0700
Anndrew,
One suggestion with regards to potluck. You might want to assign food
categories otherwise you end up with 12 potato salads.....from the supermarket
deli.
Tom Walter's is right, FOOD does encourage participation.
So far though I like the pork chop sandwich menu, followed closely by Sonic
burgers. :-)
Linda