Re: 65-67 Original Black&White "d" Horn button on Ebay

To: twalter@austin.rr.com, Pagone@aol.com
Subject: Re: 65-67 Original Black&White "d" Horn button on Ebay
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 09:07:56 -0400
Although they may look similar, the 1500 3 seater steering wheels are
different.  The front face is the same, but the rear where they trip the
turn signals and connect to the horn contacts are different, so the wheels
will not interchange.  I learned the hard way.

I would assume that the 2 seat 1500 wheel and the early 1600 wheels are the
same, but I have not yanked one off to see.

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060
1967 SRL311 00076