Re: 65-67 Original Black&White "d" Horn button on Ebay

To: Pagone@aol.com
Subject: Re: 65-67 Original Black&White "d" Horn button on Ebay
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 05:57:32 -0500
The '63-67 steering wheels have different horn buttons.

The '68-'70 horn caps are the big plastic foam things. Most people
did not realize you had to "push it down, and turn" to get it to
pop off.

In order to use the earlier horn button, you need the earlier steering
wheel. Wheel will bolt on, but you might need to trim the plastic collar
around the steering column.

Just find a nice MOMO wheel. <grin>

Tom