Mid Ohio Racing this weekend

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid Ohio Racing this weekend
From: "John Schmitt" <jschmi7@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 15:50:04 -0500
I got this note from Bill Wessel and, as you can see he asked nme to pass
it on.

Do me a favor. Racing's going pretty good. Two second places at June
Sprints and at the Cat National, both at RA. I'm going down to Mid-Ohio for
the National this weekend. I know there's a pretty strong Ohio contingent.
With a finish at Ohio this weekend I'll have the points for the Runoffs the
week of Sept. 17th. Would you put it out to the list that I'll be coming
down there this weekend and for the Runoffs. I'll have no crew so I'll
welcome any roadster folks who happen by. Thanks a lot!

Bill Wessel

ps. have any interested party e-mail me direct at wesselb@ahp.com

John Schmitt    Telecommuter External # - 847-458-7829
pager 800-759-8888 pin#  8710561