Edgar Gonzalez's SPL212 in the spolight

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Edgar Gonzalez's SPL212 in the spolight
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 14:53:53 -0700
Hello All,

Well, It seems that Hemmings is going to feature the SPL212 that Edgar
Gonzalez brought to the West Coast Z nationals on April 29th. They had come
to see the Z cars and they interviewed me about my 1500 and they also did a
piece on Edgar's car. When they ran the show they didn't use the pieces and
I griped a little. (OK a lot)

Well, two weeks later they did another Z piece and they featured some
fleeting shots of me driving my 1500 and also had a shot of Edgar's SPL212
and some other roadsters but the show was about the Z.

So today I surf to WWW.HEMMINGS.COM and click the Hemmings on TV link. They
have a show every other Thursday on Speedvision and there I see that they
are going to do an "Owner's profile" on a 1200 Fairlady. So I am thinking
that Edgar's awesome car is going to get some serious air time. The show
will air on August 30th.

I will certainly be tuning in as I am sure Edgar will be.

Congrats Edgar!

Andrew Murphy
1964 1500 x2
1967.5 2000