started at last!

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: started at last!
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 17:51:02 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone,

Well I started in earnest today on my 66. It has been sitting since
Doheney in my driveway.

I'd go out and "play" with it from time to time, But to tell you the
truth, I've spent more time on Andrew's 67.5 frame off.

Now that Andrew's car is a stripped bare frame scheduled to leave soon,
my eyes (and tools) have wandered back to my 66.

I'm not going to do a frame off (although you never know), but I've
started tearing it apart to finish off the body work, paint, then it is
off to install an interior kit.

If anyone is interested, I'll set up a pictoral site...Let me know if
this is of interest.

that's it for now,
Roman

=====