Re: started at last!

To: "Brian St. Jacques" <brian@varatouch.com>,
Subject: Re: started at last!
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 21:00:14 -0400
Brian,

I do have some old pictures when my car was 1st restored in 79. I guess for
you sadists I can show what the engine looks like as well as a welded rod.
You'll have to wait until I pull it and mount it again on my engine stand.

I've been very busy at work and have to work some weekends so it's taking me
longer than I anticipated to pull everything apart. Well, at least I'll have
the money as the OT $$$$ is really good.

I'm going to start a personal web site with my cable people.

Mike