Re: Copper head gaskets - leak free

To: Helter Skelter <helterskelter@home.com>
Subject: Re: Copper head gaskets - leak free
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 18:25:23 -0700
Greetings Mr. Helter,
I am impresed.  What a simple yet elegant solution.  My block has a  copper wire
embeded into a groove that has been milled into the block.  It is positioned
about .125" beyound the edge of the cylinder cavity.  I estimate the copper wire
extends above the block's surface about .031.  Does this still sound like a
likely candidate for your technique?
Many Thanks,
Guy