SEROC Stuff / Baby Stuff

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SEROC Stuff / Baby Stuff
From: <Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 07:05:16 -0500
Hey list.  Funny to hear about others story's about how the new addition to
the family has sucked away Roadster time, Z time and BMW time.  I actually
haven't started my Roadster for a month or two (ehgahd!)  I am pretty lucky
that my three month old is an "easy" baby and sleeps through the night most
of the time.  As someone said earlier - it's important yet difficult to find
the balance.  Phil relayed a funny story of how he sprints to the shop when
his girls leave to go shopping or something, then sprints back in when they
get home.  What a great mental picture.  I try to sneak in a half hour to an
hour every other night to piddle on some project.  Kinda keeps me sane.

Anyway - I am following up on the group rate at the Hampton Inn.  I am
having a little difficulty getting a hold of the manager, David Holland
because our schedules never seem to coincide.  Anyway, I will keep trying
and I will keep you updated.

Chris Brucciani
68 2000
Marietta, GA