How many is enough?

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: How many is enough?
From: snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 20:06:56 -0500
As I cleaned the years of gudge off the 1600's transmission and
bell-housing today, I noticed that 3 bolts holding the tranny to the
engine seem to be missing and two were loose enough to turn by hand!  Now
this is the first time I've seen this part of the car , the engine hasn't
been out since I bought it in 88 or so.  I don't know who pulled it
before, but whoever it was bent the throttle linkage at the firewall.
Other fun stuff, engine mounts were held on by 1 bolt each.  Guess I
should have gotten familiar with my roadster years ago!

Guess I'm glad the clutch went out!

-Marc T.

Marc Tyler
Sisterdale TX