Re: started at last! Now what have I started?!?!

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: started at last! Now what have I started?!?!
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 15:37:50 -0700 (PDT)
Well, I got up this morning, the sissy that I am, and went to
starbucks.

got myself a coffe (no lattte, just coffee) then went to work on the
car.

the primer king now has no trim, no bumpers, no glass, no door
glass,etc.

the windsheild was a b**ch ! the 2 bolts that hold the center part
down
had to be the hardest ones to break free.

The bottom piece has 2 screws welded in the center, mine had one
"creativly" replaced with a bolt that just spun and spun and spun
around. I had to take apart the windsheild frame in place, then take
out the glass to be able to get to the bolt.

Much fun. Well, I think I'll go hang out at starbucks for the rest of
the day.

Roman
66 in pieces
67.5 in more pieces