Re: <SoCalROC> AutoX on the 8th

To: vlaury@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: <SoCalROC> AutoX on the 8th
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 23:44:17 EDT
In a message dated 8/25/01 7:27:25 PM !!!First Boot!!!, vlaury@earthlink.net
writes:

<< You bunch of sissy-boys (and girls) all punked out. Remember, you folks
own sports cars. Right?  Saturday the 8th, I'll be using my sports car the
way it was intended to be used, and that's not picking up a Vente Latte at
Starbucks....If your a sissy, you can go to Starbucks and stay there.  >>

Yikes!  What was that Vic!  ;>)  I wish I was in SoCal so that I could
participate with you.  Of course, I do need to pick up a Single shot Soy
Latte' in a large cup.  Extra milk for us foo-foo racers.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/calspeed1/motorsports.html";>
http://members.aol.com/calspeed1/motorsports.html</A>