<SoCalROC> AutoX on the 8th

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: <SoCalROC> AutoX on the 8th
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 12:25:22 -0700
Well, I didn't get much response from my last invite to join me at the
AutoX, But I'll try again. You bunch of sissy-boys (and girls) all punked
out. Remember, you folks own sports cars. Right? I believe that if I take
you as a passenger on one of my X runs, you'll be hooked.

Saturday the 8th, I'll be using my sports car the way it was intended to be
used, and that's not picking up a Vente Latte at Starbucks. If you'd like to
see what all this Motorsports business is about, come out and join me there.

SCCA San Diego Region Solo II Championship Autocross
Qualcomm Stadium, West Lot.

I'll arrive at 7:30 a.m., set up my car, tech and register.  I'm working the
first group and running in the 3rd. I'll take ride-alongs when I run "Time
Only" (X) in the 4th group, after lunch. I'll have to work again in the 5th
group. Then I'll put my street tires back on and drive the 100 miles home.

Bring water, sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, a folding chair, work gloves and
motorcycle helmet if you got one (if not they rent them for a couple bucks).
If your a sissy, you can go to Starbucks and stay there. I'm hoping the
other AutoXer's on the list will chime in and convince you to come out this
time.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136 <a sports car
72 HLS30 48255 <soon to be a sports car again
65 L-320 Pickup <in pieces
Los Angeles
SoCalROC http://www.socalroc.com/