Re: Who's on first?

To: SLBESQ@aol.com, twalter@austin.rr.com, maurell@bellsouth.net,
Subject: Re: Who's on first?
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 22:04:53 -0700
Steve,

I don't know how the trim on your car is mounted, but the stock 67.5 cars
have convex trim- three pieces on each side. There are mounting tabs that
slide along the inside of the trim and they use 10 mm nuts to hold them to
the sides of the car. You should be able to take them off with box end. Try
loosening them with some wd40 or soemthing.

If it has been screwed on I am not exactly sure how to help you. Are the
screwed on from the inside?

Andrew Murphy
67.5 2000 Solex
SoCalROC