<All> Parts for sale.

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: <All> Parts for sale.
From: Eric Wittinger <ewittinger@Pixelworks.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 08:35:15 -0700
Hi All,

I just got a 1972 240Z parts car this weekend. Rust got the better part of the
car. But what isn't gone and I don't take is for sale :-) Mainly the running
gear. I drove the car home (10-15 miles) It ran quite good except for a exhaust
leak. It smoked at first, but It hadn't been driven in over a year. After a few
min of driving it was running great. The trany is a 4 spd, and seem good to me
no whining and no grinding. I would prefer this a local sale (Portland OR) The
motor is still in the car and will be a for a little long so the buy can hear
it run and possible drive it if the car is sill that together when it is sold.
I am asking $300 for the motor and trany (every thing attached to the motor,
even the pollution equipment)

Ask for pictures if they are need but it just looks like a Z motor that is
rather dusty.

Thanks,
Eric
(503)443-6020