One small step...

To: "Datsun-Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: One small step...
From: "Brian St. Jacques" <brian@varatouch.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 09:06:56 -0700
I am up to my ears in BMWs right now and haven't done much to the roadster
this summer except walk by it and shake my head. I just got a 320i to part
out and just for fun last night I threw the battery in the roadster and hit
the key. What a giggly moment. The engine actually started cranking over.
This is the first sign of life that it has shown in over a decade!! Now I
really want to get the fuel tank back in and see if I can get the thing to
fire. How cool that would be. This may be enough inspiration to pick back up
on the roadster. Someday it will see the road again!!!

Brian
'68 1600