car stuff (a roadster commitment)

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: car stuff (a roadster commitment)
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 00:00:38 -0700 (PDT)
Well hello one and all!

Here is some roadster babble, keep in mind your delete key is inches
away.

Updates in the roadster world;

For one I am sad about Ken selling "datster". having seen the car up
close and personal all I can say is what a gem. I hope someone as
appreciative as the car is nice gets her.

For two, It is none of my business, But, I was offended at the post
inferring wrongdoing by Stan Chernoff with the Solexes.
I have no Idea what had happened other than some mechandise was
damaged.

I know not who is at fault, nor do I care. Things like this happen.
In the guitar business sometimes expensive rare instruments arrive not
in one piece. It is sad to see, yet it happens. That is what insurance
is for.
To burden the list with this, I think was uncalled for. Just my
opinion.

Now, to burden you with my crap.

I've started on my 66 and gotten a digital camera to document the
progress. I'll set up a site for the work.

My 70 1600 went out for it's first extended jaunt today in a while.
New tags!! WhooHoo! Legal again for the first time since April.
A well running roadster is a terrible thing to waste sitting in your
driveway.

Last but not least, this week, my 67.5 1600 will come home. It has been
at a friend's body shop for 5 long years now.

So, there you go. hope my post was of interest to some.

Roman
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/