Re: car stuff (a roadster commitment)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: car stuff (a roadster commitment)
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 16:59:43 EDT
In a message dated 8/28/01 10:01:51 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
gppepoy@cybertrails.com writes:

> Couldn't agree more about Ken's Datster.  It is sweet and needs a very good,
> loving home.  Oh, you made my day....five long years....I don't feel quite
> as bad about how long it has taken for my project. With luck, things could
> accelerate in the next few months.   Always the conflict: money...time,
> money...time.  Never seems to be enough of either one or both.
> Guy
> 67.5 SPL
> Tempe, AZ

Looks like I'm gonna hafta make plans to buzz Guy's house in the Roadster
once a week or so - you know--- for "motivational purposes".   ( he can't be
more than 2-3 miles away from me)

Maybe we can get all the AzROCers to parade through the neighborhood to
remind him we're still out here !  <G>

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
AzROC