Re: Growing up.x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "Gary Boone" <gboone@sisna.com>,
Subject: Re: Growing up.x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 06:52:27 -0400
Gary,

I guess you don't have kids. Neither do I, but compared to Roadsters,
Roadsters are insignificant.

Actually I find it intersting to hear about the other part of Listers' lives
and nice to hear that you guys are good fathers. It kinda "fills out" the
people behind the names and not just another name any more.

FWIW, I'm not criticizing you, just giving an opinion - as always :)

My .02,
Mike