Re: Growing up.x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: Gary Boone <gboone@sisna.com>
Subject: Re: Growing up.x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 22:13:48 -0700
Gary ,
Ya wanna see a roadster go real fast....Just let the driver hear..."Daddy, I
don't feel good. I'm gonna be sick."  You know the kid just ate two pounds of
peanut butter, bannanas and peas.  Thats when records are set and drivers are
tested to the limit. Hows that for roadster content????
Guy
Tempe, AZ