New SEROCer and hard top price

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: New SEROCer and hard top price
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 16:05:37 -0500
Hey all - just got off the phone with a fellow Roadster owner here in
Huntsville, AL.  Has 2 and getting a third.  He works in the building next
to mine and has seen my Roadster and finally got in touch with me - love
talking Roadsters!!  He wants to buy my high windshield hard top.  The back
glass is broken out, but other wise in very good shape.  How much is it
worth??  And this guy also knows of another Roadster close to him - SEROC is
growing!  OH -and both have red Roadsters:-)

Phil
SEROC
REDROC