Re: New SEROCer and hard top price

To: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>,
Subject: Re: New SEROCer and hard top price
From: "Mike Faggart" <mikef@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 19:08:19 -0400
Hey Phil and all SEROC'ers-  Bad News, today I just got laid off.  So,
unless something pops up real fast, I think the trip to RA will be postponed
in the Faggart household.  Will keep you updated.  RC-(roadster content)
anyone interested in a 69 spl with a 2L engine and drivetrain?  Top now
included!

mike faggart
seroc for a while anyways