SEROC support

To: Phillip.B.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov
Subject: SEROC support
From: "John McCarthy" <bmccarthy67@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 00:47:27 +0000
Phil,
Where do I send my T-shirt/hat money? Let me know what I can send to help
Mike. Though I have never had the opportunity to meet any list member..I
open my mail everynight and read the threads on cars, life and times.... and
would miss losing anyone in our circle. Mike my family sends their best as
we have been blessed so far, but please try and make it to RA..I have a
prior commitment as the 15th and 16th are opening weekend in Georgia...and I
sponsored some kids for their 1st hunting trip. Neither of my roadsters
actually runs..so if you need anything to get their..my parts are
yours....Just say the word..Buddy