Re: What the?!?!?!

To: marc@animalfirm.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What the?!?!?!
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 20:58:23 -0400
The hole sounds like someone wanted to see what is going on in there.

The cracks are from the clutch slipping.  You need to have them ground off
(as opposed to having the flywheel turned)  If they are deep and you drive
the car hard, the flywheel could potentially come apart.

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
1967 SRL311 00060
1967 SRL311 00076