Re: Datsun inventory expanding

To: "Don Miller" <turbospl311@yahoo.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Datsun inventory expanding
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 09:42:58 -0700
I have the chance to buy a 1978 Datsun 510, that is supposed to be a good
runner.  He wants $500.00 for it, or best offer.
 I seen one in the area that is painted Red (of course) with aluminum rims.
It really stood out. I gave one away about 5 years ago that was equipped
with Air Conditioning.  I regret it now.  Pat