67.5 home

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 67.5 home
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 15:41:05 -0700 (PDT)
The Car made it home on the flatbed today. 5 years done!

I cleaned and cleaned, and now it is clean enough to clean.

A couple of disturbing things;

1) the steering box moves around as I turn the wheel. It wiggles
around!

2) the carbs seem frozen, as in the linkage wont open the butterfly.

3) As I took off the valve cover, I was greeted by what looked like
someone had painted the whole mess with black crinkle paint.

I put some penetrating oil all over the cab linkage, and I'll get some
oil and pour it in the motor, let the fresh oil seep through
everything.

Sure hope nothing is frozen!

that's all, Bye

Roman